Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In the last four months...


In the last four months;
  • Our apartment has not once been as clean as it should be. 
  • I have fallen asleep multiple times while my kids run all around me and our home. They occasionally stop by to hit me in the face and yell, “Mommy wake up”. 
  • I literally let Russell have oreos for dinner one night. 
  • I can count the acceptable dinners I have made on two hands.
  • I have thrown up most every day. 
  • I have started crying almost every time I listen to 'The Lion King' or 'Tangled' soundtrack, which is every day because they are constantly playing in my car. 
  • I have also cried in most every movie I have seen. 
  • I have made Mark get up with the kids almost every single morning while I go back to bed. 
  • I have fallen asleep in Russell’s bed while putting him down a hundred times.
  • I have done the worst hosting job for company I have ever done –I didn’t make them one meal, and remember the thing about not having a clean apartment,  it really was not clean.   
  • I have not been able to accomplish the ordinary tasks I feel I should.  
  • I have lost two phones.   
  • I have been sick enough at night that while my kids are sleeping I have no choice but to lay flat on my back and read wonderful books. 
  • I have been growing a human being inside my body people. 
I am sure everybody is already aware of this, but in case you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing my rapidly expanding belly, and my popped out belly button, you are now in the know.


Despite the above whining, the first few months have not been as bad as the last two pregnancies. I am so grateful for that.



Let the name battles between Mark and I commence.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

congratulations!! how exciting to be expecting baby #3! how far along are you? can't wait to find out what you're having!

Paula Wood said...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS THIRD LITTLE BOY IS ALREADY MAKING ME!!!

Besides, I THINK YOU CONTINUE TO BE AMAZING!!!...HAPPY, RADIANT (when I SEE YOU ANYWAY!), PATIENT, SMART (you continue to be the best billing agent I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!!!) etc...

I DO THINK that your HUSBAND has A LOT TO DO WITH HOW WELL YOU ARE DOING!!!

THANK him for me...

PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF A BIG "PAT ON THE BACK"... or the belly!!! whichever seems the best and REALIZE HOW WELL YOU ARE DOING AS YOU DO THE MOST MIRACULOUS WORK IN THE UNIVERSE...helping create this NEW TINY BOY!!!

We were SOOOO glad to get to "see" him! Can't WAIT to hold him!

Love
Grandma Paula

Julie said...

Congrats! How exciting!! Hope you start feeling better.

Julie said...

Congrats! How exciting!! Hope you start feeling better.