Thursday, November 29, 2012

Our first big house project.  Unfortunately I did not take more pictures of what the kitchen looked like before,but here it is.

Mark and I worked our bums off, and about 45 hours of hard work later this is what we have.

We changed the cabinet color from a very dark brown to white, and the paint color on the walls from a pink/beige to a blue/gray.

As you can see, it is still not completely finished.  We have one more drawer and three more cabinets to put back up. I am very happy with how it turned out.  It was such gratifying work and I enjoyed working alongside Mark in making our home our own.


Scott and Marissa said...

WOW!! IT is soooo much brighter! That made such a HUGE difference!

Mandi said...

You guys, good work. I like the way it is turning out and want to come visit. I am impressed with your handy work. -Blake

English Garden said...

Yeah, congats on the house, houses are a lot of work though huh? great job on the kitchen it looks so much brighter.

Paula Wood said...


SOOO glad that we got to see it BOTH "before" and "after!" I am soo proud of you both!