Monday, June 6, 2011

Video Footage! It's a miracle.

But first, here are a few pictures of us playing in the mountains last weekend.  We went up to Lake Arrowhead to hike around. 






Isn't Lukey's little wave so cute?


Lukey is at such a cute, fun stage, and I feel so sad that our family is so far away, and they don't get to be around him.  Lukey thinks EVERYTHING is a game and runs around laughing.

Lukey loves slapping his belly like that when he is proud.  Such a sweetie.

Russell just finished his first semester of Joy School.  I really enjoyed having him in it. If you do not know what joy school is you should check it out online.  Four of my friends and their three year olds made up our joy school.  Each week one of us would teach at our home.  We met twice a week for two hours.  The lessons are focused on teaching the children to find joy in trying new things, their families, imaginiation and creativity, nature, learning, etc. 

Russell is a very tender and sweet boy.  He loves people, especially his family.  We made these family trees in joy school last week and he was so proud of his family.  He would wake up first thing in the morning and run out and ask to see his family tree. 


One day in joy school the kids also made these cards for their moms. 
Mine says, "Happy is what I feel when my mother plays with my poys  -I had to write poys because that is how he says it, and I do not want to forget!-
Her hands thumb.
She's funny when she make funny faces.
I love her because we play."

He then wanted to make cards for the whole family.
I don't blame you for not being able to read my writing;

"My brother's name is Lukey.
He makes me happy when he shares with my toys.
I like to play with him Snuggles, Basketball.
Lukey makes me laugh when he pushes my belly button.
Lukey looks like funny.
Me and Lukey eat goldfishies, shut doors.
I love Lukey.

Happy is what I feel when Russell toys.
His hands are big,  thumbs.
He is funny when he makes funny noises and funny dancing.
I love him because he is sweet and kind.

I love when daddy makes me happy.
Daddy makes me happy when he shares toys.
My favorite thing to play with daddy is ROAR tigers.
My daddy looks like funny.
Daddy's feet are toesy.

I love those kids.

3 comments:

Scott and Marissa said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Those videos of lukey are way too cute! Seriously, I wish i could just squeeze him! I'm sad that I am missing this fun stage that he is in, but can't wait to see you guys in july!!!! Miss you!

The Sorensens said...

Sweet family. Can't wait to see em!

Shelley said...

Oh my - I want them for my ooown! They are so dang cute! Jake and I love the belly slapping! Where is the red fuzz?