Saturday, September 24, 2011

ok

So, the other day I posted the previous post.  Which led to a discussion about how public or private a blog should be.  I don't have a problem posting about the stresses and the joys of life, because that is just how life is.  Sometimes it is quite stressful and it nice to know what other loved ones are going through.

The truth is, it is kind of weird that anyone can read it. I just always assume the only people interested in my life are my friends and family. 

Lastly, I think it kind of sounded like Mark has left me alone to struggle.  Which is so far from the truth.  He easily shoulders as much as I do for our family. It is just that our stresses are so different.  I will never have to endure his, and he will never have to endure mine.  He has been working very hard lately, and is a wonderful husband.  He is my angel.

4 comments:

JGEM said...

glad you re-posted... and happy birthday yesterday. A favorite quote of mine: "Be personal. Tell the truth. Then write 'burn this' a the bottom of the page.

agirlnamedgay said...

Honesty is honesty ya know. And it's interesting once you decide to go with that route how many people can relate to you. Great job on being vulnerable and expressing what so many of us feel!

Jen said...

I am VERY grateful you share. Some think I share too much and y'know...I stopped worrying about it. It's a great release and it puts a voice to so much that so many of us go through in a day and sometimes feel we should shut up and be grateful. Being grateful is not the issue most times girl. OF COURSE you are grateful but you are also human and we need to vent. Our personal struggles are just that, OUR struggles. We shouldn't (even though we do) compare ours with anyone elses. The most seemingly "put together" woman/family has their very own set of struggles as well. You are a wonderful Mommy, a beautiful daughter of God and a wonderful friend. You are strong and honest and I just love ya for it!

Paula Wood said...

YOU ARE BOTH ANGELS AND I LOVE YOU BOTH SOOOOO MUCH!

I am SOOO glad that you are getting over your pertusis (or whatever it was!). I think part of what you were experiencing is the EXTRA OVERLOAD that happens when we are SICK!!!!

Anyway, YOU ALWAYS SPEAK SOOOOOO HIGHLY ABOUT MARK AND ALL HE DOES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY when you talk with me! The appreciation for him that you voice is a precious part of your relationship that has always stood out to me as a hallmark of your marriage!

Can't WAIT to see you next week!

Love,
Mom